New Peripheral Designs Inspired by Itachi Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki Characters
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif – Sept. 19, 2022 – HyperX, the gaming peripherals team at HP Inc. and brand leader in gaming and esports, today announced the release of a limited-edition Naruto: Shippuden peripherals collection. The HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden limited-edition collection features design elements inspired by Itachi Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki. The gaming collection includes the HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical gaming keyboard, HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset, HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse, and HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mouse pad.
The limited-edition design features bold orange colors inspired by the legendary ninja, Naruto Uzumaki, and a darker red design inspired by Itachi Uchiha, a loyal member of the Akatsuki. The new collection includes the sleek and durable HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical gaming keyboard with character inspired Naruto or Itachi-inspired design elements. Gamers can also enjoy immersive audio while embracing their inner ninja, or breaking new ground in the world of anime with their favorite character-inspired HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset. Also available are the ultra-lightweight HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse and the durable and comfortable HyperX Pulsefire Mat gaming mousepad, the new collection is designed to elevate gaming spaces for the Naruto and Itachi anime community.
“We are thrilled to bring gamers HyperX’s first anime collaboration as a special crossover of gaming and anime with designs inspired by Naruto: Shippuden,” said Jennifer Ishii, category manager-gaming keyboards and mice, HyperX. “With designs featuring Naruto and Itachi, gamers can proudly display their anime fandom.”
The limited-edition HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden gaming collection will be available to purchase on Sept. 21 at 9:00am PDT. More information on the new HyperX x Naruto: Shippuden gaming collection products, includes:
- HyperX Alloy Origins Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: The HyperX Alloy Origins mechanical keyboard is built with HyperX switches, and features RGB exposed backlit keys for brighter illumination with radiant lighting effects and five adjustable brightness levels to enhance gaming. The keyboard features an aluminum body with an aircraft-grade brushed finish for durability and stability, plus a space-saving layout to maximize desktop real estate and offer ideal mouse movement. Alloy Origins keyboards come with HyperX NGENUITY software with advanced customization features for lighting and macros, including simple customizable per-key lighting effects. The USB Type-C to A keyboard cable is also detachable.
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset: The Cloud Alpha offers HyperX Dual Chamber technology for better sound and less distortion. With 50mm drivers, the dual chamber design allows HyperX to tune the bass frequencies separate from the mids and highs, creating a dynamic sound that makes gaming, music, and movies more realistic and immersive. Also, featuring signature HyperX comfort with premium quality memory foam and soft leatherette, the headset offers unmatched fit and comfort for extended gaming sessions.
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse: Weighing in at 59 grams with an ultra-lightweight honeycomb hex shell design, the Pulsefire Haste offers quicker movements and increased ventilation. Designed to meet the needs of gamers looking for an ultra-lightweight mouse, Pulsefire Haste delivers ultimate comfort and command. The mouse is built with low-friction, pure virgin-grade PTFE skates for effortless glide and utilizes a HyperFlex USB cable with light and ultra-flexible paracord material to reduce tension and resistance for easier mouse movements.
- HyperX Pulsefire Mat XL Gaming Mousepad: The HyperX Pulsefire Mat Gaming Mouse Pad is built for durability and precision tracking with a highly optimized surface and anti-fray stitching. With an anti-slip rubber underside and comfortable padding, the gaming mat is designed to enhance gaming and comfort. The flat surface provides a smooth, consistent mouse glide and it rolls up for easy portability.
The new products will be available on Sept. 21 at 9:00am PDT:
- HyperX Alloy Origins Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Available exclusively at HyperX Shop at $119.99 Itachi Edition/Naruto Edition
- HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset – Available exclusively at HyperX Shop at $109.99 Itachi Edition/Naruto Edition
- HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse – Available exclusively at HyperX Shop at $59.99 Itachi Edition/Naruto Edition
- HyperX Pulsefire Mat XL Gaming Mousepad – Available exclusively at HyperX Shop at $39.99 Itachi Edition/Naruto Edition
Pricing on HyperX.com is subject to change without notice.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, HyperX may experience some product and shipping delays. HyperX is taking every possible measure to work with partners to minimize the impact on its customers and ensure product availability and timely delivery.
HyperX Alloy Origins Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Specifications
Part Number Itachi edition: 683M1AA
Naruto edition: 67J25AA
Switch HyperX Switch
Backlight RGB (16,777,216 colors)
Light effects Per key RGB lighting1 and 5 brightness levels
On board memory 3 profiles
Connection type USB Type-C
Anti-ghosting 100% anti-ghosting
Key rollover N-key mode
LED indicator Yes
Media control Yes
Game Mode Yes
OS compatibility Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7
Switch HyperX Red Switch
Operation Style Linear
Actuation Force 45g
Key Travel Distance 1.8mm
Total Travel 3.8mm
Life Span (Keystrokes) 80million
Type USB Type-C to A Detachable, Braided
Weight (Keyboard and cable) 1075g
HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset Specifications
Part Number Itachi edition: 683M2AA
Naruto edition: 67J24AA
Driver Custom dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
Form Factor Over ear, circumaural, closed back
Frequency Response 13Hz–27kHz
Impedance 65 Ω
Sensitivity 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
T.H.D < 1%
Frame Type Aluminum
Ear Cushions Memory foam and premium leatherette
Element Electret condenser microphone
Polar Pattern Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
Frequency Response 50Hz-18kHz
Sensitivity -43dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Connections and Features
Audio Connection Wired 3.5mm (4-pole CTIA)
Audio Controls In-line audio controls
Weight with microphone 336g
Cable Length(s) and Type(s) 1.3m detachable headset cable, 2m PC extension cable
HyperX Pulsefire Haste Gaming Mouse Specifications
Part Number Itachi edition: 683M3AA
Naruto edition: 67J23AA
Sensor PixArt PAW3335
Resolution Up to 16000 DPI
DPI Presets 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
Speed 450 IPS
Left / Right Button Switches TTC Golden Micro Dustproof Switch
Left / Right Button Durability 60 million clicks
Light Effects Per-LED RGB lighting1
Onboard Memory 1 profile
Connection Type USB-A 2.0
Polling Rate 1000Hz
Skate Material Virgin-grade PTFE
Weight (without cable) 59g
Weight (with cable) 80g
Cable Type HyperFlex USB Cable
Cable Length 1.8m
HyperX Pulsefire Mat Gaming Mousepad Specifications
Part Number Itachi edition: 683M4AA
Naruto edition: 67J22AA
Material Cloth, rubber
1Per key RGB lighting customizable with HyperX NGENUITY Software
For 20 years, HyperX’s mission has been to develop gaming solutions for every type of gamer and the company is consistently recognized for delivering products that provide superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. Under the tagline of “WE’RE ALL GAMERS,” HyperX gaming headsets, keyboards, mice, USB microphones, and console accessories are the choice of everyday gamers as well as celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because they meet the most stringent product specifications and are built with best-in-class components. For more information, please go to www.hyperx.com.
HP Inc. is a technology company that believes one thoughtful idea has the power to change the world. Its product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions helps bring these ideas to life. Visit https://www.hp.com.